Summary of the Spike Protein Protocol - by David Wolfe
This is the updated protocol to protect those who have been injected with the quackccine(s) and the same protocol is useful to protect those concerned with the spike protein shedding coming off those who have been injected. So if you know someone who has been injected and requires help, please provide them with this protocol.
This is the Nutrition Protocol to Prevent Damage from Spike Protein and Derivatives due to Injection and to Protect from Spike Protein Shedding:
- Zinc (30-80 mg per day depending on immunological pressure)
- Vitamin D3*
- Lypo-spheric Vitamin C (30 ml, twice daily)*
- Quercetin (500-1000 mg, twice daily)
- Pine needle tea (Buy White Pine Needle Potent Elixir) for shikimic acid or shikimate (from green edible pine needles). There are toxic pine needles, be careful! When drinking pine needle tea, drink the oil/resin that accumulates too! Shikimate, shikimic acid and its derivatives possess cancer fighting, antiviral, antimicrobial, anticoagulant, and antithrombotic properties.
- Fennel (Buy Fennel Seed Potent Elixir) and/or Star Anise Tea (Buy Star Anise Potent Elixir): these are also an excellent source of shikimate or shikimic acid (which is known to neutralize the spike protein)
- C60 (1-3 droppers full per day): one of the issues we are seeing with those who have been injected is disturbances in their energetic field (magnetism) and hot spots of inflammation. C60 is a rich-source of electrons and acts like a fire extinguisher to inflammation and simultaneously (because it bio-distributes throughout the body) drives a normalization of electron flow throughout the body. In this category, we offer two products,the traditional C60 product* is made by yours truly and the C60 SuperConcentrate* is made by a carbon scientist friend of mine and contains a higher the concentration of electrons.
- Charcoal (2-4 capsules a day): charcoal is the pre-eminent detoxifier and when taken on an empty stomach works its way down into the intestines and activates a blood purification process known as “interstitial dialysis”. Our Kohlbitr* product is the premier activated coconut charcoal in the world and we also now offer the more gentle birch charcoal.*
- Citrus fruit (especially blood oranges, due to their high hesperidin content — hesperidin is a chalcone like quercetin that deactivates spike protein)
Peppermint (very high in hesperidin)
Wheatgrass and wheatgrass juice (blades are high in shikimate)
- Super herbs to help disable spike protein:
Schizandra Berry* (high in shikimate)
Triphala formulations: In Sanskrit, the word Triphala means "three fruits”: a combination of Indian gooseberry (emblica officinalis), black myrobalan (Terminalia chebula), and belleric myrobalan (Terminalia belerica). The terminalia fruits are rich in shikimate.
St. John’s Wort (shikimate is found throughout the entire plant and in the flowers)
Comfrey Leaf (rich in shikimate)
Feverfew (leaves and flowers are richin shikimate)
Gingko Biloba Leaf (rich in shikimate)
Giant Hyssop or Horsemint (Agastacheurtifolia) (rich in shikimate)
Liquid Ambar (Sweet Gum tree) A tea of the spiky seed pods is rich in shikimate.