The Black Cumin Seed, also known by its scientific name as nigella sativa or kalonji, belongs to the buttercup family of flowering plants. The good thing about black cumin seeds is that you can use them to address digestive tract conditions such as colic, gas, diarrhea, hemorrhoids, constipation and dysentery. Black seeds can also address respiratory conditions such as allergies, flu, congestion, cough, asthma, swine flu and emphysema. Another unique factor of black cumin seeds is that they are versatile and have plenty of health benefits. These seeds have been used for over three thousand years to help cope with various diseases. Many more benefits go here.
Black cumin seeds owe their name to their color. Pleasant aroma and flavor are vibrant and hard to describe. The taste of black cumin is a mix between the tang of onions, oregano, and black pepper. Although, some people believe the flavor is more similar to nutmeg. The aroma resembles fennel. But overall, Egyptian black seeds are unique.
Are you turned off by the taste of black seed oil? Our potent Elixir is Black Cumin Seed that does not leave the awful taste in your throat and mouth.
Our Organic Black Cumin Seeds are sourced from Turkey.
How To Use:
Dose 1ml under tongue 1-3 times per day as needed. Dosing Suggestions
2oz = 60ml
Ingredients: Organic Black Cumin Seeds, Organic Vodka, filtered well water
As a natural product, color and flavor may vary.
Safety Considerations: Keep away from children. Consult with your doctor if you are pregnant, nursing or taking medication. Test a drop or two on the inside of your wrist for any allergic reactions. DO NOT use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. The effects of black cumin on pregnant women have not been tested extensively, so they should be cautious or speak with their doctors before taking it. Patients undergoing chemotherapy should also discuss taking the supplement with doctors because it may interfere with radiation treatments.
- Pregnant women should avoid taking black cumin products because it can slow or stop contractions. Also, it could affect breastfeeding as well.
- Since it can lower blood pressure, people who have problems with low blood pressure should not take it.
- Since it has shown to lower blood sugar levels, Type 2 diabetics should be careful about taking it with medications that lower blood sugar, like metformin, glipizide, or insulin, as it can lower their blood sugar to dangerous levels.
- If you plan to have surgery, stop taking black cumin products about two weeks prior to the date of your procedure.
- Do not take black cumin if you have a bleeding disorder as it can make it worse. Also, be cautious about taking it with blood thinners like warfarin, coumadin, and aspirin.
We are unable to give medical advice since we are not doctors. Any correspondence requesting medical advice will receive NO response.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Use at your own risk.
I've been healthier than I've ever bern using Black Cumin daily. I just turned 50 but have been told I don't look it. I love all my Try-Blue produts
I bought it for a friend who is in Stage 1 demensia to help her!
I feel better taking it
I love using this product and will continue to use it
I’m so impressed with these products! The Black Cumin Seed stopped a nagging cough! Not a bad taste either! Thanks Try Blue!